Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You Have to Hear This

I will never forget Harvest Homecoming 2006. I was mingling with the crowd when who should appear from the other direction? Mr. Baron Hill. He obviously was not interested in answering any questions, only in making a quick appearance in the south. After an attempt to have him answer a question about a television commercial that he was airing was brushed off, he was ushered off by his handlers while I explained to him that he was a liar. A quirky smile was all I got in return. I have know for many years that this man is rude and carries a persona of being above the constituency in which he claims to serve. Now there is audible proof.

Follow this link to one of my favorite sites and listen to ole Baron himself in Sellersburg. Pass this along to all you know.

One more thing....as of today, the fight is on. I pledge to do all that I can to put Mike Sodrel back in office and I am asking you to do the same.

Link http://hoosierpundit.blogspot.com/2008/08/baron-hill-being-rude-to-constituents.html