Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doctor, Doctor, Give Me the News!

Some mighty strange things have been happening to me lately. I have a craving for tofu, I travel to the mailbox countless times a day looking for a check, I have inquired about taking French lessons and yesterday I was caught by my wife... hugging a Maple in the side yard. She took me to the Immediate Care Center at once. After being poked, prodded and submitting blood, the doctor was stumped. Just then, a nurse overheard my wife and I talking about Operation Chaos and my consideration of voting for Hillary next week. We have a diagnosis - Clintonitis Liberalis. Well the doctor said it should clear up by next Wednesday and told my wife to keep me away from MSNBC and tie dyed products until then.

I am no fan of HRC, but I am intrigued by the idea of keeping the madness going a little longer. That, and the idea of Obama in the White House makes me ill. So, what do you think? Should I participate in Operation Chaos, or vote for Huckabee? What do you plan to do Tuesday? Best response wins a tofu sandwich!