Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kicking Off the New Year With a Little Run!

I told you an announcement was coming and here it is. I am throwing my hat in the ring and running for Floyd County Council in District 2. This is a big step outside my comfort zone and something I never thought would happen. I will need the support of all my friends to make this happen. I welcome all suggestions and advice and will take them to heart. Please join my Facebook page by clicking here.





I will also have a candidates web site that will be up soon. I have already heard from many of you and appreciate the encouragement. Please keep it up because this will be a long campaign. I want this process to be positive and energized. That means I need you to get involved. So, come on, let's get this thing started.

I wish you all a blessed and safe 2010. Thanks again, Danny